- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the sign up process.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
- The Joining Fee (if one is payable) and first month’s membership fees are collected from you by us either by Debit / Credit card at time of purchase, or by Direct Debit approximately 5 working days from your membership application date. Joining fees are applied to cover the initial administration costs associated with setting up a new membership and direct debit agreement and entitle the member to an induction session, bookable online.
- Your second Direct Debit for monthly membership fees only will be collected one month after you joined. Subsequent Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you will be required to pay the outstanding amount before you are able to book another class. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- Your membership can not be frozen and any missed payment will be treated as a termination of your membership.
DIRECT DEBIT PRICES
- From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
- You may terminate your membership at any point by cancelling your direct debit with your bank, allowing 4 working days for the bank to action this.
- In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members must be 18 or older. For younger students the membership must be taken out on your behalf by a Parent, Guardian or designated adult.
- You agree to comply with these Rules of Membership and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.